Friday, August 7, 2009

Whoa! Did I Really Say That?

I have debated about whether or not I should share this or not, but I decided, "What the heck, this is part of my life and I probably should share it". I am now in a relationship. That is really weird for me to say since I am not a very public person about all this stuff. I never thought I would say that at this point in my life. I have become so independent that having someone else in my life is a little tough to adjust to, but it's a whole lotta fun too. I have to give a big thank you to all of the people who have helped this come about, you know who you are. Thank you, you rock! It's really nice to be with someone that makes you feel secure and like you are the most important person in the room. I have never felt so comfortable with someone besides my family. Things have been really good recently and I don't want it to end.

5 comments:

Gladiz said...

Woohoo! Glad this person makes you feel comfortable and secure. It makes all the difference!

Chrissy said...

:) I'm ecstatic about this. You deserve all the happiness this life has to offer.

Kayla said...

YAY KATIE!!!!!!!!!!! I love you you're awesome!!!! And I'm so happy for you!!! :)

Rebex said...

This post makes me smile. I'm so happy you're happy. :)

Jalula said...

Yay for Katie and a here un-named lucky man!