Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I went to the ENT yesterday to find out if there was any more information that she can give me about my whole situation. I will be going in for some more scans tomorrow to find out more. If there is anything on the parathyroid I will have surgery next Thursday. If that's the case, it will be good to get everything done before I go back to working full-time on August 9. It does put a little kink in my plans though. I am suppose to have some dental work done next Friday, that may not be happening. If I have the surge on Thursday the doctor wants me in the hospital for 23 hrs (so it's still considered an out-patient surgery) because I am a red-head. I guess she has had experiences with red-heads and this surgery. I have never had any real problems directly after a surge, but if that's what she wants, then that is what she will get.





Last night I went to the temple. It felt so good and so many of my worries were put to rest. It's great to be able to go to the temple and have that feeling of joy, happiness and peace. After I left the temple I called Leland and told him that we are both going to get to the Celestial Kingdom no matter how hard we have to work. Since he was at the Rangers game with his dad last night I went by myself. I told him it was so wierd to be sitting in the Celestial Room and not have him come walking through the doors. It made me a little sad to know that there are people whose families don't make it back. The feelings I was feeling, well, I don't want to feel like that ever again. This life is about experience and work. There are no free passes to the Celestial Kingdom. Faith without works is dead. It's not enough to know, but you have to do. I hope I am doing what I need to do in order to not feel the way I did in the Celestial Room and so my relatives do not have to experience those feelings as well.

No comments: