Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

Today is Mother's Day. I had a chance to talk to my Grandma Gilmore. I love her. She always has the best advice and knows how to make my day. Grandmas are great. I love mine. She also tells me little stories about my dad that he never told. Today she told me my dad was a messy child. If you look at my dad today you would never think he was messy. He's so perfectionist. Come to find out he was not always like that. I love hearing those stories about my dad. I also talked to my mom to wish her a happy mother's day. She is coming to Austin this week and next weekend she will com visit me. It will be really nice to have her visit. I love spring a summer because I always have people visit. When people visit I get to take them to my favorite places around San Antonio. I love, love, love the La Villita/Hemisfair park area. I think it is goreous! I love the little shops and all the foliage and man-made water falls and stuff like that. I just love downtown San Antonio. It's really a beautiful downtown. It has so much history and beauty. I think my next favorite place is the Brackenridge Park area. I really want to go to the Japanese Tea Gardens and see what it is all about. When I get a chance I will do that. There is so much to do here I just don't have the time or even energy to do it all. Someday, I will get it all done.

No comments: