Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fun

UTEP is in the #35 (out of 35) ranked bowl game of the year playing against BYU. I will be living in a house divided on December 18 when the two teams meet on the field. My side, navy and orange. Leland's side (or should I say corner ;), blue and white. I may not be a fan of the school I received my bachelor's degree from, but I have never been one to really care about the school I went to. I went to school for two reasons, education and athletics. It really didn't matter where I went as long as it was affordable and I received the knowledge I needed. I am not real big on all that school spirit jazz. I have to give love to my Miners, but I reeally don't think they are going to win this one. They may come out guns blazing in the first half or so, but after that they fizzle. It happens every year. To all my UTEP peeps, don't hate because you know it's true, it happens all the time. I will support my Miners because anyone is better than the Cougars. Oh, and good luck to Pay Dirt Pete in the Capitol One Mascot Bowl. He's up against the Old Dominion Blue or something weird like that. If you get a chance look up the Capitol One Mascot Bowl website and give Pete a holla and a vote. GO PETE GO!

On another note, I have been sick again this week. I feel like I am always sick now. I just don't get it. Maybe it's time to buckle down and get a real doc. This time I am a little concerned because this illness, whatever it was caused me to throw-up and I have not thrown-up due to illness since I was in the 3rd grade. Yes, that's right twenty years ago was the last time I threw-up due to illness. The last time I actually threw up was 7th grade and only because I was dehydrated and no one told me I wasn't suppose to chug water or gatorade when dehydrated, so it all came back up. I do not like the whole throwing up thing. Now I am worried that since it happened once it will happen in the future. All this happened on Tuesday night and I am still having some troubles with my tummy after I eat . Regular food, does not like me. Water does not like me. Ginger ale and cranberry limeade seem to be doing the trick, but nothing else. I hope it all clears up by this afternoon because Leland and I are going to the Tamale Fest at Pearl today and I want me some delicioso tamales! Here's to hoping all clears up and things go well. It looks like it's time to go. More writing to come as the year winds down and school gets out for the first semester. Peace!

No comments: