Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So Totally Random

So it has been a while since I have said anything, but things get crazy when work ends. I have been busy trying to find another job and then Dad came into town then I left town and now I finally have some time to relax and think. Time to myself which I have not had in over a week. I love my family, I really do, but they seem to like to smother me when they visit. In my family no one like to do things alone except me. My dad cannot go to the mall by himself and feel comfortable. My mom, although she says she likes to do things by herself, doesn't want to be alone. When she is alone, she gets nothing done. My brother has to always talk even if it as about nothing when he is around other people. He tries to be all smart and witty but it comes out harsh and lie-like. I love being by myslef. When I want to be around others I am, but 24/7 with my family? It's nuts! Later today my dad has to do some work. Since the A/C is broken in the house and it's 106 in El Paso right now Dad wants to go somewhere cool that has a working A/C. Will he be able to go by himself? No, he will drag me along with him. He will always say it's for my own good to get out of the house, but I am realxing. I am on vacation. I would like to do things that I want to do. It's really hard to do what I want to when I am waiting for someone to get home so I can have a car for a little while. That is why, my friends, when you go home for any amount of time you drive your own car. I feel like I am back in high school and have to ask and wait for a car. I have had my own car for the past 8 yrs and it's really hard for me to not have freedom. I would take the bus, but I do not want to have to sit in 106 degree temps on uncovered bus benches for who knows how long waiting for the correct bus to pick me up. I am really ready to get back to my normal life in San Antonio. I can only handle being away from my home for so long. People ask me where I am from and I say I am from all over Texas and Oklahoma. I don't have one place I can say I am from. I can say the last I lived or I can say where I am currently, but I don't have one place where I from do I don't really have a home place. Home is where you live at the moment to me and where your from, well that's another story. I feel bad for people that have lived in one place their entire lives. Think of all the experiences you miss out on living in one place. Think of the box you have confined yourself to when you live in one place. I am glad my dad moved us around a little when I was growing up. I have had so many experiences that I would have never had had I lived in Tulsa in the same house at the same school my entire life. It's nice to be in my parent's home, but I am ready for my home. On top of that I finally got new furniture two days before I left for EP and I want to relax on my new furniture. It's not offically mine until I pay the bank back, but in a couple of months it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

No comments: