Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Hate This

I hate feeling sick! I have not been feeling 100% the past few days. Every night since Monday I have had a fever before going to bed. I can't seem to figure out what is going on. I wake up in the mornings feeling like I just did a five mile run because the fever is breaking in the middle of night sometime. Usually when I am really hot I will throw the covers off of me, but I haven't been doing that. My muscles from my neck all the way down to my hips are are tight and achy. I hate this feeling! Those who know me know I don't like or use the word hate to describe any feeling, but I think in this case it's justified. I have no energy, my body just wants to give up. I got out of the shower this morning and laid back down on the bed and contemplated not going into work at all today. My conscience took a hold of me and told me I have to go to work because if I don't the next day and the next week with the class I have today will be awful so I decided I had better come in. It's funny, since I have been in SA I tend to get sick in January and February. One year it was the flu in February and the next year it was appendicitis in January. This year, I don't know what it is. I was talking to Leland last night and he is thinking it may from the deep bruise to my ribs I sustained last Friday at my indoor soccer game. It could be throwing my body out of whack. If that's the case I just want everything to go away so I feel better. I am eating normally but a couple of hours later I am starving. Maybe these fevers are causing that because they need the energy, I don't know. I don't trust going to a doc right now either. The last one I went to for my week long sore throat did the strep test and said it wasn't strep but didn't know what it was. I would like answers when I am feeling like that. There has to be an explanation as to why my throat was so bad for a week and I lost my voice and I am still having trouble with it. Anyway. I just want it all to go away. I hate being sick!

No comments: