Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Goin' Under the Knife

I don't have much time to write seeing that I have been in meetings all day and now have a ton of assignments to do before surge tomorrow. Surgery is tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but I know and have enough faith that things will be okay and turn out how they are suppose to be. No biggie. Mom is driving into town as we speak, er, write. The only items on my list of things to do before I have surge are laundry and grocery shopping. I had plans to do all of that yesterday afternoon and today, but meetings at work took six hours each day. Six hours! Let me tell you, it's going to be one really, really, really long school year. I just may have to try to find another job next year. Hopefully they won't be as bad as what I am thinking they are going to be. Back to work!

No comments: