Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I am so glad I covered all bases with green today. I have a green ribbon in my hair, a green t-shirt, a green pin, and a green phone. I have had so many of my students walk up to me with fingers ready to pinch. Some of the kiddos even tried to say they didn't see me wearing any green. Whatever, green is my favorite color and to not wear it on a day like today is unheard of! I also have helped quell the nastiness of the pinching of those who are not wearing green by telling kids that blue is the original St. Patrick's color (blue is on every single kid's uniform). I am glad I watched that that video on the History Channel website about the history of St. patrick's Day. I also learned why corned beef is eaten by people primarily on St. Patty's Day. The things you can learn from the internet. HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

1 comment:

Yangster said...

I have many more blue than green. I vote for blue.