Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser.... Well, Not So Much Wiser

Today is my birthday. One year older and wiser too? One year older for sure. Wiser? No, just more experienced. I have gained much experience, and know I have much more to gain. I hope to gain as much experience as I can over the next year, but I hope it is the good things that I am able to experience. I do not want anymore surprises with my health this year (unless it's losing about 20 lbs.). Focus on the good in every situation. I am excited for another year to be on this earth, another year to learn, another year to gain experience. Maybe this year I will become a little wiser too.

4 comments:

Rebex said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was FANTASTIC! :)

The Navarro's said...

happy birthday!!!

5 Walls and Counting said...

Anyone who has a masters degree is a heck of a lot wiser than most of us! Happy birthday Katie!

Yangster said...

I'm glad you had a happy K-day ;) and to many more wise years.