Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What To Do

I love being able to have all this time during the day off, but I get really bored really easy. I go to the gym do my workout for and hour or two depending on what I do then I don't know what to do with myself the rest of the day. Yesterday I decided to go to Border's and read a book that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I could only do that for about an hour and half before I was ready to go do something else. Then I walked around the Quarry for a little bit and stopped in Whole Foods Market to look around and waste time before FHE started. I bought a couple of things I needed for the evening and left. I then went to FHE and had some great fun playing BINGO at Brighton Gardens Retirement Center. The ladies there are great! It seems as though everyone there loved being there and playing.
This morning I went to the gym and completely raked out my back. For the past few months my back has been feeling really good and I finally realized why. I have not been doing any legs presses and my back is great. Today I decided to do leg presses since it had been a while since doing them and on the past set I felt my lower back go. Now I am having a hard time bending to pick things up and getting off the couch. Now I know, no more leg press. I will have to stick to the squat and lunge variations, no more machines. Hopefully my back starts to feel better tomorrow. We shall see. The rest of the day I have no plans. Which means sitting here updating stuff. At least next week will be a little better with my ILD classes starting. I love my time off, but I can only handle so much.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

You could always study our Institute lesson and get in some personal prayer time or fasting time. Or you could look for ways to serve others...or clean or something...I dunno. :)