Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Have you ever had to depend upon other people that can't seem to get things straight? I am always in that position. It seems as though my time is not a precious as theirs. It frustrates the heck out of me! Sorry, but I don't stay places until 11 or 12 at night to make copies. I don't work like that. It's not my job to do that. If you say you are going to have something at 12pm for me then you need to have it at that time, not four hours later when I am on a tight enough time schedule. Sheesh! If I tell someone I am going to have something for them at a certain time I try my darndest to make sure it is there and ready to go. I may not make it 100% of the time, but I would say at least 95% of the time I am on the ball. Maybe that's being a little too confident, but more often than not I have what I say I am going to have when I say I am going to have it. This happens every week where I am told I will have everything at a certain time and it doesn't get to me until three or four hours later. I would love to have everything copied to give my athletes who have nothing to do something to do so they won't be so bored and get into trouble. That's the norm around here, sitting, waiting for others to do their stuff so you can do yours.

The bright star in my day though was being able to go to the temple tonight with my mom and Leland. It was a beautiful night outside and, of course, inside the temple. Time does really fly by and the rest of the world goes away when you are in the temple. Everything that had happened throughout the day just disappeared. The troubles with admin, the stress from Wednesday Folders, the pettiness of people went away. It was so relaxing. I really didn't want to leave, but figured the building would be closing soon and it would be a good idea to get out while I still could.

Mom is here visiting for a few days and I am so grateful for that right now. Now, my fridge will be full! I seem to always run out of food and have an empty fridge when Mom comes to visit. Funny how that always happens. When Mom sees the fridge empty she fills it for me because she thinks I'm not eating and need to eat more. I think it's funny how things work out. Plus, she is diabetic and I never know what to get for her and when I ask her she doesn't tell me, so I leave it up to her to buy what she needs. I love Mom's visits! Moms make everything so much easier and loads seem lighter when they are around. I love my mom!

That's really it for now. Not too much is happening lately. Still freaking about stuff, but I think that's going to be a norm until after January. We shall see if the freaking out stops.

No comments: