Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reality is setting in and I am in panic mode. 75 days until the wedding and I am starting to freak out a little bit. There is so much to do and so little time to do it in. Leland keeps telling me that everything is going to be okay, but when I plan stuff I freak. Is everything really going to be okay? I have planned big things before that have gone straight down the drain (Thanksgiving 2007, but we won't talk about that, ever). Maybe I am freaking about nothing, but the invitations haven't even been approved and printed yet, the guest list incomplete, registering hasn't even started, etc, etc, etc. So total panic mode right now. There really isn't anything anyone can do to help either. I am now starting to feel the stress that just about every bride goes through. Not liking it too much.
On the other hand, the school's high school volleyball team won their first game in history! Finally! It's the breakthrough that was needed and it came at the perfect time. Right before a week of no games and hard core training. The middle school are so close to their first win, but just can't seem to get over that mountain. They are getting closer to the peak, but it's just out of reach right now. There are only two MS games left, so they gotta get going. High school has three or four weeks left so they have a little more time to get some more success under their belts and know what it feels like. Congrats to them on their hard work and perserverance, it has finally paid off!

1 comment:

Yangster said...

Hey it'll all turn out ok. Every bride I've ever talked to loved their wedding no matter what happens. And honestly, we are all so happy for you two that that is all we are focused on. No matter what happens everyone will have fun, be excited and most importatly want you two to have fun. Let me know if you need help with anything. Even if it's just to destressed at Orange Cup :)