Monday, February 15, 2010

25 Words

A couple of years ago we had a lesson in Relief Society and there was a story about a soldier who had been taken prisoner. During his stay with the enemy he was allowed to write to his family, but he could only write twenty five words. The person who was teaching us that day had us do the same thing. We had to write something of advice to our family, friends, whoever we could think of and it could only be twenty five words long. I wrote down my advice and have kept it in my scriptures ever since. I have been wanting to post it for a long time but kept leaving it in my scriptures. This time I remembered to take it out.

Smile
Laugh Often
Say "Thank you"
Say "I love you"
Remember who you are
Endure to the end
Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ always love you.

No comments: