Friday, February 26, 2010

Good Friday

I have had no motivation today. that's part of the problem with half days and parent/teacher conference days. I woke up this morning and just didn't want to get out of bed. I knew I did not have a first or second period and my third and fourth periods are two of my honors classes that could do everything blinfolded, then the rest of the day I get to sit in my office waiting for parents to come see me. Since I do PE and Health, no one will come see me unless it is a parent that I have known for the past couple of years and those parents usually pick up their kid(s) and go back to work so I sit and do nothing. At least today I came prepared. I can spend the afternoon re-organizing my gym office and listening to continuing education stuffs. So at least my afternoon can be somewhat productive.
So scratch that afternoon plan. Parents were in and out of my office at intervals so going to the other office was a no go. On the bright side, I didn't have to clean my other office. I walked into the office for my class and the office was clean. I mean everything that I needed to do was already done. I don't know who did it, but I am very grateful for that person. Thank you whoever you are. Now, if only I could figure out who keeps taking kids jackets that are left in the gym after school that would be marvelous.

No comments: