Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things That Make My Heart Ache

I don't know why this came to mind today, but as I am sitting in my office thoughts keep running through my head that I feel need to get out. I know, it's a downer of a post, but sometimes in life we have these downers. It's all about our perspective in how we deal with these things that make us able to learn and grow from them. These are in no particular order. 1) A kiddo I have known for 5 years and feels like my own kid swallowed 30 pain relievers to try to escape the pain and confusion she is facing. Hardest part, She didn't tell anyone she was having these feelings until it happened. She is doing fine now, but I will always wonder what is going on. 2) Parents who do not let their kids fight their own fight and try to work things out on their own. 3) Parents writing nasty accusatory letters because they still have a bully complex. Get over it! 4) People who never take responsibility for their own actions. You can show them on tape doing something and they will not take responsibility for their actions. 5) NO BLUE BONNETS! 6)People who try to hide who they really are because they are made fun of or bullied when they do. 7) Bullies 8) Those who have a hard time accepting gospel truths and only want to ridicule because they are too hard-hearted and blinded to see that they are only hurting themselves. 9) Couples who have been told that they cannot have children that actually want them then seeing people who don't expect to get pregnant and when they do they don't care. 10) Children and animals who have been dumped, abandoned and/or abused by people, family or not, that do not care or who think they are more powerful because they are bigger. What's great about recognizing the things that make me feel blue? It will help me to not become those things in the future. Blue bonnets is just something that I missed this Spring. We have not had any wildflowers this year because we have not had the needed amounts of rain. I love the blue bonnets in the spring, but this year the places that I trust to have them and bring a smile to my face, has none. Everything else are personal traits that I know I have control over. As long as I can recognize those things in my life, I can strive to become and do better.

No comments: