Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HAHA! April Fool's!

I am really interested to see what happens today. How many jokes are going to be played on people, me in particular. I love April Fool's Day but I can never think of anything to do. I have done the whole fake engagement thing, which was actually quite funny becasue almost everyone figured it out except one person. Once everyone else knew it was fake they all played in to it. It was great. I have also done the whole fell out of a tree trying to take toilet paper out of it after being TP'd. Most people knew me well enough to not believe me or anyone associated with it. Darn, what did I do with that water gun I confiscated from a kid? Yay, found it. Phase one done. Phase two, fill it up. Phase three, squirt kids as I walk in the halls and make them think someone is spitting. Phase four, don't tell anyone. But I have done that one too, dang it! This whole joke thing is really hard. I am not that creative so it's really hard for me to think of anything. I had a really good one that I wanted to do that I read about last year, but I never wrote it down so I forgot what it was. Hopefully I think of something to do today. If not then maybe next year. Hey, I can google it! I'll find something.

Never found anything unless you count yesterday when I was talking with a group of students and told them that I had been prison and my real punishment was working at a middle school. A couple of the kids decided to tell another kid that is why I am doing what I am and the joke just continued. I thought the boys would forget about it, then it was carried on. It is actually kinda funny. So the back story could be better, but it was what the kids thought of, I just agreed with it. That's my joke for the day. Not a very good one, but it works.

So far only one person has tried to pull something on me. He came in asking me if I heard about the Spurs. I told him I heard about their loss last night to the OKC Thunder. He then goes on to tell me that they are moving the Spurs out of San Antonio. That would work if the Spurs weren't so popular and well-liked. If that really did happen it would be all over the news and sports channels, but it wasn't so it didn't work.

I really don't take anything said on this day as serious since there is always someone trying to get ya. It's a fun day and lots of funny things happen. Have a great time pulling pranks on people. Just remember to keep it from hurting others. Happy April Fool's Day!

No comments: