Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Personal Progress

Since there is testing going on in the school this week and no one will be coming into my office for a couple of classes each day I decided to start going through my Personal Progress book to remind myself of what I am working on. As I read through the book I realized that I have completed many of the experiences that I need to. The only thing that I have not done is write in my journal (er, blog) about them. The next several entries that will be posted will have to do with those things. Some of them may be long and some of them may be short. While it looks like I am writing a ton and am skilled in the art of blogging, it's all a hoax. I just have a ton of stuff to catch up on. I hope you enjoy reading the next few posts over the next couple of days :)

No comments: