Monday, May 16, 2011

He now knows how I feel every night I come home. It only took all school year for Leland to feel what I feel every night. Our roles were switched last night as I had some work to do at the real computer while he fell asleep on the couch at 8:00pm. I finally finished my work around 10:00pm and he got off the couch and said, "I now know how you feel every night". Finally, he saw the light or should I say the inside of his eyelids. I am happy he understands where I am coming from and why it is so hard for me to get back to the bedroom almost every night of the week.

I have been feeling like such a slacker and a horrible wife lately that I did something to say, "I'm sorry for slacking and making you do all the work lately. I love you!" Leland loves WWE. I personally don't care for it. But WWE is in SA tonight so I decided that I would give him a little gift, I bought him two tickets so that he could go with anyone he wanted to go with. I knew his first choice would be me, so I told him to take a friend. I am happy I did that because, in exchange, I get to go see Josh Groban Wednesday night with a friend. It's a fair trade.

I have been so crazy busy these past couple of weeks that I haven't had time to breathe, and this afternoon I get to take a deep breath. I just keep counting down my school year by the number of events I have left to go to. Tomorrow is NHS induction, Thursday is 8th grade graduation (I still don't understand why 8th graders need a graduation), Friday is Teacher Appreciation dinner and ward spaghetti dinner and auction for the youth camps this summer, Saturday is auxiliary training and NHS rummage sale, next Thursday is high school graduation and finally next Friday is the Senior Reception. Once that is over, summer can officially begin, if I make it to that point. All day I have been trying to tie up lose ends for the 8th grade grad and have been falling asleep behind my desk. I should say that I have been trying to fall asleep, no one ever lets me do that though. Only a few more events left.

Things are not looking too good right now for Leland in finding jobs in SA. All the places that told him to let them know when he finishes now have no openings. One person was asking about him, but his firm is up in Dallas. The other option, if he gets the job, is Utah Valley University. I told Leland about a week ago that I keep having this feeling that we will not be in SA much longer. I hate that feeling. I had that feeling before and it turned out I left. On the other had, I did have that feeling the summer Leland and I started dating but ended up staying and look what happened, something amazing! Anyway, I just want to know what is going to happen so I can start getting things prepared. I just hope we are moving to another apartment not another city or state. This is one time I wish I had the gift of being able to see directly into my future.

I better finish my work. I still have grad stuff to work on. Hope all is well with all of my followers, even if you don't ever read this or learn anything from it. Have a wonderful week!

No comments: