Monday, May 23, 2011

Dear School Year

You seem to have taken forever to get here, but alas, you are now upon me.
Thank you for the many highs and ever so more lows this year. I have experienced
many new and interesting things that I will carry into next year. This has truly
been a roller coaster ride of a year. Never have I been so stressed, so nervous,
or so grateful for my upbringing as I have this year. So many changes have happened.
School has officially destroyed my social life, but that's okay since summer is upon me and
a social life can begin again. No more stressful days and sleepless nights. You have
no idea how much I am looking forward to that first Saturday of the farmer's market
and finally being able to really clean the apartment. I also look forward to packing boxes
and searching for a new place to live. This summer is going to be full of surprises and
blessings. 2010-2011 school year, you are finally coming to a close. Only three full days
and two half days left. Thank you for everything (except the 20 extra lbs).

Love Always,

Katie =0)

No comments: