Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No Life

This next month of my life is going to be the busiest ever! Let's take a look at my schedule for the month of May, shall we?

May 6 Multicultural Fair and Fundraiser Night

May 11 Dodgeball Tournament

May 12 PTO

May 13 Prom

May 19 8th grade Graduation

May 20 Teacher Appreciation Dinner and Ward Auction (hopefully I can do both)

May 26 Class of 2011 Graduation

May 27 Senior Reception

Every Wednesday is Young Women Night. Every Monday is volleyball night, Tuesday and Thursday nights are Body Pump, and Sundays are my only relaxing day with church. Social life this month? Not so much. I just have to get through this month then it's on to summer. I still have to work, but at least there will be no kiddos around for that time and I can come in later. Summer, you are so close but oh so far away. If I don' t think about you, maybe you will come faster =0) Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Gladiz said...

Oh my, busy busy! Hope it all goes smoothly and as fun as can be!