Thursday, November 6, 2008

New President and Life

The election is over and the 44th President of the United States is Barack Obama. History has been made. The first black (excuse me while I laugh a little) president ever in the USA, yippy. I am waiting to see what happens. I just hope those people who are always blaming someone else for their unhappiness will see that a blackman has made it to the White House and will maybe do something for themselves instead of waiting for someone else to do it for them. Enough of the depressing stuff.
Life is good. I feel good this week. The week has gone slow, but that's okay. I have loved every minute of it. The kiddos at work have not been as crazy and that has helped out so much. The traffic has been horrible, but nothing too strenuous. I had a wonderful dinner at a friend's place on Tuesday and it was delicious! Tonight I scored a goal at my soccer game then played a higher level of soccer and loved it! I miss high level soccer. I play better and smarter when I play with against competition that is at a higher level. The players I was playing with didn't hold the ball too long and they played off of everyone's strengths. It was so much fun, I loved it! I am so blessed to have a week like this one. They don't come along often so when they do I truly cherish them. Have I ever mentioned how much I love this life? Earthly life is full of ups and downs, twists and turns, good and bad and it's all worth it. What more can I say? Life is good.

No comments: