Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank You Veterans!

Today is Veteran's Day. Thank you to all that have serves and presently serve this great country. I have members of my family that have served in World War II, the Korean Conflict, and Vietnam. My Great Uncle Del (Luis) loves to tell me that he, "Received a MEdal of Honor for Doing absolutely nothing in the face of no danger." Well, Uncle Del, you are a true hero to me. Thank you for everything you have done to protect my freedoms. Thank you to those who are serving now. Thank you to the families who give up so much and take on more than what they should have to in order to keep me safe at night. Thank you!

Great Grandpa sitting in a jeep during WWII


Great Grandpa: Boy he was good looking, Great Grandma had amazing taste


Left to Right Front: Great Aunt Edna Coll(Nina), Great Grandme Aurea Riviello, Grandma Judith Acosta Gilmore Middle: Great Uncle Del (Luis) Coll Back Grandpa Edward Arthur Gilmore

My Military family and their supportive wives

1 comment: