Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love Sundays! Sunday is truly a rest day for me. I have so much other stuff going on during the week that Sunday is the perfect day of rest. I love that there is at least one day a week in which all troubles and problems can be pushed to the back of my mind and I can concentrate on better, more uplifting things. I get to talk and laugh with people I only see once a week. I feel the Spirit more strongly and have a more positive outlook on the world and life in general. Rest really does a body and mind good.
I will be moving in a little over a month. Not out of beautiful SA but to another area of SA. A co-worker of mine is moving out of her place and knew I was searching for a new place as well. One of her friend's at her second job was telling her about the apartment complex that she lives in and found a great place. She told me, I checked it out and I will be moving in July. 800 Square feet for only 600 a month. The best part, it comes with a washer and dryer. That is such a bonus! It's a quiet and small community with only 200 units. Gated for added security (gates don't mean perps can't get in, but it does give a little sense of security). There aren't a lot of students that live there nor are there a lot of families with little kids running around. I love kids, I do, but when I am at home after a long day of miscreants I don't really want to hear those voices. Home is a place of security, peace and rest from the rest of the world. I think I have found the place to get all those things.
This weekend, thankfully, will continue through tomorrow since it is Memorial Day. To all those who put their lives on the line to protect this land, to the families that have lost loved ones in this great cause, to all those who have passed on, have a great Memorial Day and your service is never forgotten.

No comments: