Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dawson Has Been Found!

Dawson has been found!!!! Can you tell how excited I am? Last night I got home around 8pm started cooking dinner and saw the message light flashing on the home phone. I listened to the message and it was a guy from Austin saying he had my car. Thinking it could be the crooks who somehow got my number I was a little leary when I left a message with the guy. He called back and talked to Leland and said that they had my car at his dealership in Austin. Apparently the crooks took my car to his dealership and wanted to test drive this tricked out Toyota Scion. The keys were in the Scion and one of dealers was not with the vehicle at the time and the dude who stole my car just drove off in the Scion. After that they started looking for information on my car and found me. The best part is, Dawson is okay. There is no damage, just that the idiots were smoking in the car and now the car wreaks to high heaven of smoke. The dealer is beyond ticked about the whole situation and has sent his own, yes his own, bounty hunters after the thieves. Dawson is still in Austin at the APD impound. I am just waiting to hear about when I can pick her up. Such a relief! All I have to worry about is getting the car detailed and getting that nasty smell out. Soon, Dawson will be safe and sound at home. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

What a relief!! I am so glad she is okay.

And a little detailing and you can get that smell out, I'm sure.