Monday, March 29, 2010

Some Good News

A few good things that made me smile this weekend:

On Friday the Leon Valley PD caught someone tying to use my stolen ID and checks to cash a check with my cancelled bank account. Throw the book at 'em Dan-O! I really hope this breaks the case about Dawson wide open. Now if I could just get the po-po to listen to me and Leland, all this could be over with in a short while. Yes, Dawson is still missing and I don't think the cops are doing enough to find my poor baby. I feel like this week is the week though. We shall see.

One thing that made me smile this weekend was a pedicure. My good friend Ashley was in town this weekend and we both needed some girl time. Me to relieve stress from the week that I just couldn't get rid of and she needed some good down time. I love getting together with Ash. She is always so much fun. Her stories are always great too. The best part of the day, she treated me to the pedi as a belated birthday gift. Thanks Ashley! My toes and feet feel wonderful!

In other news, I have been married now for three months. Geez, three months already! We were commenting the other day that we have only really been together for about nine months, but it has felt more like a lifetime, in a good way. Everything we have moved into and done has been so comfortable. I think of the progression when we first started dating to when we got married and there was not any time in which I doubted or something just didn't feel right. There was no forcing anything. Some things have taken me longer to get into and get use to, but I am not having to force myself to do anything. The natural progression of things is nice. Can't wait to see what's in store for the next three months!

Anything made you smile this week?

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

That is such a great way to put it... you didn't feel 'forced' in any way. I'd say that's the singular and biggest difference between dating someone and dating THE one. It just flows naturally and isn't forced!

Congrats on 3 months!!