Monday, May 17, 2010

The Real Story

So I called the DA's office and HEB this morning to find out what really happened. HEB got everything from my Wells Fargo account straightened out. So dodged a bullet there. Little did I know that the theivers had used checks from an account at Guaranty that I had closed way back in August. HEB sent the notices but I never received them. Because I never received them and couldn't send fraud reports about them HEB sent everything to the DA. So, it's not HEB's fault (good thing, because I would have stopped shopping there and I can't turn my back on HEB. I love them too much) but instead the United States Postal Service. Yes, that's right, I am blaming the government (it's always their fault anyway)! I don't know why the post office did not forward my stuff, but I am going to have a little talk with them about it. Next on my hit list, snail mail. No more snail mail for me thank you very much! Everything will be electronic or fax or phone call. So there USPS, you get nothing from me! =0)

No comments: